When the morning mocks,
At my sorry state
I get ready for office
As usual, I am late
O what a long day ahead
The pile of work I dread
And the time moves slow
I know you know…
When I look all around
And nothing seems right
The struggle at work,
At home, all the fight
I need to be heard
As I vent every word
Whenever I feel so low,
I know you know…
When I remember the day,
We cracked up with laughter,
Over something silly,
Keeping others wondering after
It was so juvenile,
But it still makes me smile,
When in my mind, the thoughts flow
I know you know…
When the sun sets,
The shadows talk,
Of how lonely I feel,
In the crowd as I walk,
Though you are not here,
Your thought brings in cheer,
And you never need to show,
I know you know…
(PS: Malu, this is for you and all the time we spent on fone ;) )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment