Life is a Philosophy
Your right to live the way you want
Ample alternatives, but
Just one choice .... that is YOU!
Change is inevitable
Change is evolution
It's a matter of choice
To be better or worse.
Life isn't a straight road
It has its share of twists n turns
It again is a matter of choice
To turn right or wrong.
I am a part of the world
The world is a part of me
I get from the world
What I choose to give to the world.
I have a heart
It's bound to hurt
But I choose to heal
The wounds before time does.
I'm not perfect...nobody is
I'm not flawless
I choose to err
To be more wise.
Misery is a hyperbole
Humour is euphemism
I choose not to frown
I choose to laugh.
N I'm not fooling myself
No, I aint delusioned
It is a state of mind
Called HAPPINESS!
I know no grief
I know no sorrow
For I have made a choice
To be Happy!
"I AM NOT WHAT I AM..
..I AM WHAT I CHOOSE TO BE"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment